Restaurant in downtown Puerto Vallarta
Hotel El Pescador has a cozy Mexican restaurant “Coral” where you can enjoy delicious dishes of the day, typical Mexican dishes, a whole and fresh variety of seafood and the best selection of refreshing and tasty salads for all those who practice wellness habits.
Room-service is also available everyday from 7:00 am to 10:30 p.m.Breakfast Menu
BUFFET BREAKFAST SATURDAY AND SUNDAY
- 4 kinds of tropical fruit – Cantaloupe, watermelon, papaya and pineapple.
- Yogurt.- 2 flavors, 1 natural.
- Cereals.- Assorted cereals.
- Juices 2.- Classic orange juice and another green one, or papaya, or pineapple, etc.
- Milk/ sweet rolls and baguette bread.
- Red chilaquiles/ scrambled eggs/ 2 stews.
- Based on beef, chicken and pork (Mexican tips of beef filet, machaca, pork rinds in green sauce, etc.
- Menudo and beef stew (birria) / fried beans, pancakes/ coffee or tea.
- Stand of quesadillas and omelets cooked at the moment.
- Omelet – Cooked to your order, with ham, cured pork sausage, mushroom, spinach.
- Quesadillas – Plain, squash blossom, huitlacoche, cured pork sausage, sausage, ham.
Restaurant open to general public:
Restaurant hours: From 8:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
- $139 adults
- $69 kids
- Price in mexican pesos
- Taxes included